The rise of cryptocurrencies has constituted the biggest financial novelty of the past couple of decades. Undoubtedly, it gives us an insight into the future of the financial system and money. But in several respects, the future is here, and millions of casino players use cryptocurrencies to make deposits and withdrawals in crypto gambling websites.
The cryptocurrency gambling websites tend to have all the traditional slots and games you got used to playing in traditional gambling sites. But there might be a couple of extra games for players who use crypto. The cryptocurrency gambling website might accept payments not only in crypto. Traditional fiat currencies are also available. The most popular cryptocurrency is Bitcoin which was coming into existence in 2009. Certain players designate Bitcoin as the best crypto for gambling, but there are a big number of altcoins that are also in use and have their peculiarities.
Online crypto gambling for Bitcoin is very popular due to numerous benefits:
- Low fees, or none. Because cryptocurrencies do not require third parties as a middleman, all deposits and withdrawal are virtually free;
- Instant payouts. If you’ve played and made withdrawals in regular casinos, you know that payments can take up to 3 days. Because of Blockchain features, cryptocurrencies can offer instant transfers to and from your account;
- Hide the player’s identity. Every time you pay by a bank card you leave personal information. Cryptocurrencies guarantee complete anonymity, so you don’t worry about data leaks;
- It allows anyone to play. It doesn’t matter where are you from – crypto casinos provide access for everyone. This is very beneficial for players from countries banning online gambling.
Everyone wants to play in the best cryptocurrency gambling sites, but because of the huge amount of online casinos to choose from, it might be very hard to find a place where you’ll get breathtaking gambling experience. It is recommended to do research and reading a crypto gambling review before picking a crypto casino. Just as with traditional gambling clubs, it is very easy to run into a scam cryptocurrency operator. If you want to get pleasure and excitement after the session in a reliable crypto gambling website, we recommend to pay attention to such details:
- License. You should always make sure that the casino you wish to play is licensed by a reputable authority.
- Reliability. The safety of players’ funds is a big issue when it comes to online crypto casinos. Check the information about the methods that are used to protect user information and their funds;
- Customer service. Every regular player knows that qualitative customer support is a positive sign. Reliable gambling sites offer handy 24/7 live chat and e-mail customer support. Playing in those casinos you can be sure that any problem will be quickly resolved;
- Bonuses and loyalty program. Choosing a gambling site make sure that the casino has a full range of promotions to offer: no-deposit and first deposit bonus, free spins, special offers for regular players, and others. Check, if there is a loyalty program that can be extremely beneficial in the long period;
- Transactions. Top crypto gambling sites give their user a variety of payment options, from different cryptocurrencies to traditional bank cards and payment systems. Withdrawal time also plays an important role when choosing a casino.
Cryptocurrency and Online Gambling
The emergence of digital currencies was game-changing for the online gambling industry as it raised such features as anonymity and accessibility to a new level. Cryptocurrency gambling is legal in many parts of the world and most of the top-rated casinos are accepting multiple digital currencies, including Bitcoin, Etherum, Ripple, Litecoin, and others. In countries where online gambling is legal, gambling crypto in casinos becoming more popular because of the numerous advantages. Several countries have specific laws regarding cryptocurrencies. For example, the UK gambling commission says: cryptocurrency gambling is considered identical to gambling with fiat money. Consequently, there a large number of crypto casinos in the United Kingdom which provides a safe and exciting gambling experience.
Crypto casinos make payment much faster and simpler. For example, if you want to make a withdrawal, you should just follow some steps:
- Go to the withdrawal page and choose desired cryptocurrency;
- Make sure that you the amount is more than the minimum withdrawal;
- Paste your public Blockchain address;
- Click the button “Withdraw” and wait a few minutes while the payout will be conducted.
If you never played in casinos with cryptocurrencies – it is the very moment to try crypto gambling. By registering in a casino with the no-deposit bonus you can get free crypto coins and gambling with them.
Cryptocurrency Gambling Games
Online casinos offer a good variety of cryptocurrency gambling games from reputed software providers such as Microgaming, Endrorphina, NetEnt, Betsoft, etc. Among them, there are not only traditional games that are so much loved by millions of gamblers but also the latest products with marvelous graphics. They include:
- Slots. These entertainments are the most popular among casino players. Slots can range from traditional 3-reeled games to full-featured 5-reeled or 3d slots with tasty bonuses and interesting gameplay. For players who want to win a big amount of money, there are progressive jackpots. These games work by establishing a jackpot that takes an amount of every spin;
- Poker. Сrypto gambling on poker has been popular since the inception of Bitcoin. The poker selection at online crypto casinos consists of different variations with regular tournaments. If you want to experience all the emotions of real poker, you can choose live games with real dealers;
- Blackjack. At first, this game seems very straightforward – you need to achieve a higher sum of cards than the dealer. Crypto casinos offer some variations of the game, so you definitely will not get bored;
- Roulette. Playing this game, you have to spin the wheel. Depending on the bet you’ve chosen, you have the opportunity to double your stake or even multiple it by 35;
- Dice. Crypto gambling on dice has been a big hit among many people. It is a traditional game with six-sided dice. Also, there are many other dice games with specific rules;
- Lotteries. Lotteries have been around for centuries and are adored by punters across the globe. Thanks to online casinos you can buy a ticket and get a chance to win a big amount of money.
Besides playing on cryptocurrency casinos offer free games. If you want to relax or try some new games, you can play for free. It would be useful if you want to learn all the rules or make a strategy for gambling with cryptocurrency.
Gambling on Sports with Cryptocurrency
Crypto gambling on sport is widely popular all around the world with millions of people who place a bet on football, tennis, basketball, golf, and many other sports. If you want to try your luck at sports betting, it is not necessary to register in other sites. Many crypto casinos provide the opportunity to make bets in their sportsbook. The most popular crypto coin for sports gambling is also Bitcoin.
The discipline for betting with crypto which deserves special mention is eSports. Gambling crypto on eSports has already established and keeps growing from day to day. Thus, practically all casino sportsbooks offer eSports as an option for betting on and offer rich bonuses for players. One more option for bettors is virtual sports. These games simulate real sports like football, horse racing, tennis, etc. Every game starts just for a minute after the previous one ends.
Do online gambling sites accept cryptocurrencies?
Many gambling sites that accept crypto. To make sure that the casino accepts payments in digital currencies, go to the payment page. There may be different cryptos like Bitcoin, Ripple, Monero, or Ethereum classic for crypto gambling. Make a note that almost all casinos use popular cryptocurrencies. So, it would be difficult to gamble with the new cryptocurrency.
You don’t need to be an expert in Blockchain to use crypto coins for gambling. You only need to create a crypto wallet and buy some coins.
How big is the crypto gambling market?
The cryptocurrency gambling industry has continued to rise over the years. Every day a new crypto gambling platform is launched. Today, over 20% of the world’s gambling sites are accepting cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Etherum, Ripple for different games.
Is crypto gambling legal?
If you wish to gamble with cryptocurrencies, you should know that crypto gambling is legit in most countries. This means that many countries don’t have laws around digital currencies, and therefore functioning of crypto and traditional casinos are regulated by the same legislation. For example, every casino must have a license for crypto gambling.
Cryptocurrency gambling in the USA has some peculiarities. There are some states where online gambling is prohibited, so it is illegal to gamble with cryptocurrencies too. In other states, players can use crypto without any restrictions.
What is the greatest gambling website for bitcoin and cryptocurrency enthusiasts?
It is impossible to choose the best Bitcoin gambling site. This is because everyone has a personal preference for their ideal online casino. For example, certain players prefer rich promotions like free sign up bonus for crypto gambling. Other players are looking for Bitcoin casinos with a cryptocurrency gambling app or a wide range of different slots.